Hi guys! Here are some of my purchases from Black Friday/Cyber Monday combined with other style staples for this winter. Some of these items are kind of pricey, but I have listed some alternatives for you of various price points (first link higher end, second is middle, third is most affordable). If you guys have questions on sizing just message me!
Mad about Plaid
I really enjoyed creating this outfit. I would feel more comfortable wearing this with black boots, but I think the beige boots really elevate the style of this outfit (and also incorporate the cream in the skirt pattern). Beige/off white boots are one of the biggest shoe trends this year and they will be here to stay Spring 2019.
The skirt is made of this super cozy wool material and is incredibly flattering on – it’s not too short, not too long, and just skims your body. Madewell also offers this in a burgundy and a gray color, definitely recommend picking it up.
The sweater is from Aritzia, one of my favorite clothing stores. It’s a wool knit that is slightly cropped, incredibly comfortable and chic.
Aritzia Lorin Sweater, heather light gray: linked here
- Link 1: Everlane Cashmere Turtleneck:
- Link 2: J. Crew Supersoft Side Slit Sweater, Heather Gray
- Link 3: H&M Light Gray Turtleneck:
Madewell Fireside Skirt, balsam plaid black: linked here
- Link 1: Express High Waisted Pencil Plaid Skirt
- Link 2: Loft Plaid Shift Skirt
- Link 3: Urban Outfitters Out to Play Plaid Mini
- Link 4: Lulu’s Mad for Plaid Skirt
Free People Tennison Boot, beige: linked here
- Link 1: Stuart Weitzman Eloise OTK Boot
- Link 2: Chinese Laundry King OTK Boot
- Link 3: Target Universal Thread Scrunch Boot
- Link 4: Charlotte Russe Kitten Heel Boot
- Link 5: Madewell Grayson Brogue Chelsea Boot
- Link 6: Target Universal Thread Bootie
I love blush pink and dusty rose. It really has become a neutral in the modern wardrobe. These Sézane boots in blush suede paired with a lighter wash jean could easily transition into spring. The gold button detail on the side is also too adorable to pass up. These are difficult to dupe, but I will try my best.
Berets have been everywhere. I have wanted one for years but always felt like a French girl imposter whenever I tried one on. But when I tried this one from J.Crew, I fell in love. The slouch is just right, the color is a pinkish-camel (despite claiming to be a lilac), and simply felt right. If pink isn’t your thing, I recommend this black one with embellishment from Echo (link 1) or maybe even this pretty white one (link 2).
Lastly, let’s talk about this this pretty rose turtleneck is from Madewell. The knit is a soft-yarn and the tone is muted enough to match almost anything. Turtlenecks are probably my favorite clothing to wear fall/winter and have the ability to make any outfit look expensive.
Sézane boots, blush suede: linked here
- Link 1: Anthropologie Chelsea Booties
- Link 2: STEVEN Leila Booties
- Link 3: Old Navy Block Heel Boots
J.Crew Italian Wool Beret, faded lilac: linked here
- Link 1: ECHO Mohita Beret
- Link 2: Halogen x Atlantic Pacific Cashmere Beret
- Link 3: Halogen Wool Blend Beret
Madewell Coziest Yarn Sweater, heather dahlia : linked here
- Link 1: Madewell Cashmere Mockneck Sweater
- Link 2: J.Crew Roll-neck Sweater
- Link 3: H&M Rib Knit Sweater
I’m really into the pastels this winter (lots of blush, baby blues, and lilacs are in every store window). They also have the ability to brighten up a cold, gray day and bring some light to you and those around you. These 7 for mankind jeans are a soft washed denim with a silver metallic racing stripe down the side.
Yes, this is another mock-turtleneck in a super soft yarn material. The color is so beautiful in person, and this surprisingly gets a lot of attention. All of my friends asked me where I bought this (and if it was ok if they could get the same one) the very first time I wore it. 10/10 would recommend. It also comes in a dozen other colors.
I don’t think the picture I posted does these flats any justice, so I’ll insert another pic. Up close, the material is intricately woven and has special details like the pearl accents on the strap and patent leather trimming. This shoe definitely gives me Chanel vibes in a non-knockoff way and look well beyond their price. Size a half size up in these ones. These shoes are from Nordstrom’s much anticipated Halogen x Atlantic-Pacific line. I highly recommend checking this line out soon, as it is limited edition and the apparel is reasonably priced for the quality.
7 for Mankind Jeans: linked here
- Link 1: PAIGE Transcend Jeans
- Link 2: Zara Side Stripe Sparkly Jeans
- Link 3: Topshop MOTO Stripe Skinny Jeans
J.Crew Supersoft Yarn Mock Neck Sweater, heather river: linked here
- Link 1: Madewell Bayfront Sweater
- Link 2: Free People Stormy Cowl Neck Sweater
- Link 3: Zaful Cable Knit Sweater
Halogen x Atlantic-Pacific Anastasia flats, soft blue tweed: linked here
- Link 1: Jeffrey Campbell Valenti Loafer
- Link 2: Anthropologie Bisue Ballerina Flats
- Link 2: Karl Lagerfeld Paris Tweed Ballet Flats
- Link 4: Zara Beaded Fabric Shoes
This is by far my favorite color of the season. Camel is simply classic; it goes well with black, navy, and gray. The camel wrap coat for winter is a timeless piece; it gives me old Hollywood vibes. I always feel a million bucks whenever I step out in this Italian wool coat from Babaton (Aritzia). I never had a coat of such high quality before, zero regrets on this purchase.
I also picked up this cute beanie from Free People. The combination of camel and cream really stood out to me.
To end part 1, I will be talking about my most recent purchase, my tri-colored heeled boots from Anthropologie. Unfortunately, these were the last ones in stock (is it me or is it more satisfying to grab an item online when you know this). I will try my best to find dupes for these! I got these 30% off, well worth the price in my opinion. They can be dressy or casual and they are unlike any boots I have seen in this season.
Aritzia Connor Coat, soft camel: linked here
- Link 1: Ted Baker Wrap Coat
- Link 2: Uniqlo Camel Wrap Coat
- Link 3: H&M Coat with Belt Tie
Free People Beanie, ivory combo: linked here
- Link 1: J.Crew Ribbed Cable Knit Beanie
- Link 2: UO Cozy Knit Beanie
- Link 3: BP Knit Beanie
- Link 1: Sézane Dalia Boots
- Link 2: Chinese Laundry Santorini Color-block Bootie
- Link 3: Nasty Gal Faux Suede Boot
I really aim to find pieces that I will love for years to come, yet are different and special compared to others. I carefully choose each item of my clothing before making a purchase, and a lot of thought went into these decisions as well as this blog. I hope that you enjoyed this post. I will be posting a part two shortly of other holiday pieces I recommend (part 2 is more glam). Stay tuned!